PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this website only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the website for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without prior written consent from The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC are superseded and unenforceable.
- BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MICHIGAN. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC. The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC
- Although The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this website is at your own risk. Neither The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC a nor any other party involved in creating this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
- Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC has in the individual Website Content, The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
- All The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC’s trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”), displayed on this website, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content displayed on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this website.
- The Law Offices of Ross L. Wilber, PLLC may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.